City of Stratford
“The City of Stratford provides assistance for people who need help with income, housing, child care and more. The City is the local Service Manager for provincial programs such as Ontario Works, Public/Social Housing and Childcare Services. The City serves people that live in Stratford, St. Marys and Perth County.”
To learn more about the City of Stratford housing options, please follow the link below! www.stratfordcanada.ca/en/insidecityhall/housing.asp
- Ten-Year Housing & Homelessness Plan 2017 Annual Report
- Ten-Year Housing & Homelessness Plan 2016 Annual Report
- Ten-Year Housing & Homelessness Plan 2015 Annual Report
- Ten-Year Housing & Homelessness Plan 2014 Annual Report
- Ten-Year Housing & Homelessness Plan for Stratford, Perth County and St. Marys
Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth
- makes it easier for families to find the services to give kids the best start in life,
- makes it easier for families to access the services they need at all stages of a child’s development,
- and helps youth become productive adults.”
Stratford General Hospital
The Huron-Perth Healthcare Alliance provides services to Huron, Perth and north Oxford and Middlesex counties. Services include acute medical and surgical, complex continuing care, emergency, maternal child, mental health, and rehabilitation.
Perth County Community Homelessness Prevention Initiative
The Perth County Community Homelessness Prevention Initiative provides financial assistance to homeless people, helping them obtain and retain housing.
United Way of Perth-Huron
United Way Perth-Huron strives to understand community’s most difficult issues and needs to mobilize the community into action to deliver a positive difference. Our focus is to help people move from poverty to possibility, help kids be all that they can be and to build strong communities. United Way collaboratively leads as a funder, partner, convener, advocate, incubator and researcher for nearly 50 partners, programs and projects. United Way brings many non-profits, municipalities and organizations together to solve multidimensional problems by empowering helpful change for individuals and families to not just survive but to thrive and contribute.