How can you help? Consider donating any of these items to Shelterlink:
- Free Passes
- Single Bed Sheets
- Grocery Gift Cards
- to buy fresh items for our Cooking on a Budget program
- Non-Perishable Goods
- Laundry detergent
- Staples Gift Cards
- to buy much needed school and office supplies
- Quarters for Laundry
- $0.25 x 4 = 1 load
- Clothing Gift Cards
- to buy underwear, items for job interview, etc.
- specifically, men’s size 10-12
- all year round we need socks!
- Winter accessories
- e.g. hats, mitts, etc.
- Personal hygiene items
- Specifically full size shampoo and conditioner bottles
- e.g. laundry soap, liquid dish soap, etc.
- Dish Soap
- Laundry Baskets
Please call Monica or Morgan at (519) 272-2294 any morning to arrange a time to drop off your donation.