CNOY 2021 will be completely virtual this year
February 20-28th 2021!
Coldest Night of the Year is a family-friendly walk to raise awareness and funds for the hungry, homeless, and hurting. Over 80 communities across the county participate.
Shelterlink is hosting another walk this year virtually February 20th-28th, 2021!
Please join us by:
- Entering a team
- Joining a team
- Inviting your friends
1) Go to the Shelterlink’s event page;
2) Review the teams and determine if you’d like to join or start a team;
3) Click ‘Register’ (at the top of the page);
4) Click “Start/Join a Team;
5) Click either ‘Start a Team’ or ‘Join a Team’;
6) Go through the six simple steps to register.
*This year you can also register and track your pledges by downloading the new CNOY app for Android/iPhone, check it out by clicking here.
If you have any trouble, please call Shelterlink (519-272-2294) and ask for Bree or email us email@example.com.
Stratford/Perth Shelterlink, with the assistance of Blue Sea Philanthropy, organized Coldest Night of the Year walks in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. We are looking forward to a seventh walk in 2021.
To read more about past events, check out these articles:
- Cold Out There – Stratford Beacon Herald
- Coldest Night raises $18K for Shelterlink – Stratford Gazette
- Coldest Night of the Year 2015 – SNAP Perth
- Coldest Night of the Year 2016 – SNAP Perth
- A cool way to help – Stratford Beacon Herald
- A warm response – Stratford Beacon Herald
Thank you to:
- Everyone who walked
- Our volunteers:
- Rotaract Club of Stratford members
- Knox Church Kitchen Staff
- Shelterlink staff
- Our Lead Sponsor:
- Our Event Sponsors:
- Mornington Communications
- Stratford Nissan/Subaru
- Vancea Financial Group
- Libro Credit Union
- Our Distance Sponsors:
- Coventry Animal Hospital
- Home & Company Real Estate
And our other sponsors:
- Madelyn’s Dinner
- Revel Cafe
- Guenther’s Bakery
- Everyone who donatedThe Scotiabank team who have continued to support us each year at this event
- Everyone who talked about our event and raised awareness about homelessness in our community
The money raised helps staff to assist homeless youth or youth at-risk of becoming homeless through our shelter (LOFY) and outreach programming.